American enthusiasts can now take a trip to Europe to see how to make an Amati musical instrument . On the tour you will see how instruments are created from the very beginning to the final dispatch. You will learn about the company's history and development as well as other attractions that are found nowhere else.
- The excursion takes about 90 minutes.
- Groups: up to 20 people.
- Price per person: CZK 200,- (in Czech), CZK 400,- (in English)
- Every request is considered individually by the CEO. The demands of special secondary schools, basic art schools, musicians and potential instrument buyers are arranged with priority.
- Finally excursion confirmation – 10 days in advance. Written form (e-mail) is required.
- Photography is prohibited in the whole area.
If you are interested in touring Amati's factory, please fill in the following form.
In the case of your interest, please fill in the following form.